- Two class tests and one house examination in December shall be conducted in an academic year.
- It shall be compulsory for every student to appear in these tests & House Examination.
- Every candidate shall be required to obtain at least 15% marks in each subject and 20% in aggregate.
- Absence from class test, with or without leave is not acceptable. Absence from class test is punishable with a fine 10/- per paper.
- Use of unfair means in examination is a punishable offence. College is entitled to take severe action as may be decided by Unfair means Committee of the College.