The college under the able guidance of the D.A.V. College Governing Body and the dedication and dynamism of its principal and hard work of the staff, follows the path of progress as envisioned by its founders.
The vision of the college is to impart quality education through time tested traditions blended with latest innovation to transform youth in to human resource that is responsive to societal, environmental and cultural responsibilities. To realize this in all its aspects, we strive with the following steps.
- The institution always tries to innovate and implement noble & more effective ways to disseminate knowledge to the students.
- The institution aims at broadening the mental horizon of the students as well as their emotional quotient so that they can successfully meet the challenges of outside world.
- By imparting high quality, affordable and accessible education to diverse population (in terms of religion, caste, language, economic status and gender) the institution contributing its lot in establishing a socially just society.
- To sustain and enhance quality education we set high standard & expectation for the faculty and the students.
- We try our best to empower women through education and eliminate gender injustice, discrimination through awareness programmes.
- Through the modern & high tech education and traditional values we strive to transform the young generation which could prove an asset to the society and the nation at large.
The mission of the institution is to built state of-art infrastructure, engage dynamic and dedicated faculty and inculcate scholarly pursuits and human values in the young minds and imbibe them with quality both of head and heart, so that they emerge as an asset to national pride and challenge to international bench mark.
- Our objective is to remain committed to excellence in imparting quality education, promoting research culture ensuring transparent governance and focusing on the dimension of studies, sports, stage, social service for the holistic development of the student’s personality.